DMA’s culture is built by a dedicated team of people who are at the cutting edge of our industry! Located in Silicon Valley, our staff enjoys a fun and creative environment where we take pride in developing the next generation of innovators and creators at our camps and programs across the nation.
International Student Recruitment & Partnership Manager
- Reports to: VP of Sales
- Direct Report(s): None
- Salary: $50,000 – $60,000 annually
- Location: Los Gatos, CA preferred, should be within 3-hour commute of LG with possibility of remote work
- How to Apply: Email resume and cover letter to email@example.com
- Job Type: Full-time
Under the general direction of the VP of Business Development the International Student Recruitment & Partnerships Manager oversees the international student recruitment activities for Digital Media Academy. They will be responsible for identifying, recruiting and training international partners and ambassadors to increase Digital Media Academy’s international student registrations in the summer and year-round programs.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Recruit and develop relationships with individual and international student recruitment organizations
- Create an onboarding and retention training plan for international representatives to help provide them with the tools they need to recruit students
- Coordinate with Marketing Team to create marketing materials to promote the DMA in different markets for student recruitment events
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing DMA international agents
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s pool of student recruitment representatives
- Own recruiting and coaching of recruitment representatives
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting representative relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts and appropriately communicate changing needs and landscape to Sales and Marketing Teams
Qualifications & Requirements
- 1 year account management experience
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proven track record successfully working with multicultural and ethnically diverse populations.
- Ability to clearly express ideas and suggestions both written and orally
- Outstanding customer service and people management skills
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to travel as needed, especially during the summer months
- This is a corporate job, based in Los Gatos, CA with potential with remote work. Candidate must reside within a 3-hour commute of Los Gatos, CA.
- BS/BA minimum required
- 1+ years of experience working at or with international student recruitment firms, ESL programs, or student travel associations
Essential Job Requirements
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to: sit; use hands to handle or feel and talk or hear.
- The employee is frequently required to: reach with hands and arms.
- The employee is occasionally required to: stand; walk and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- The employee must: frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds; occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year