DMA’s culture is built by a dedicated team of people who are at the cutting edge of our industry! With corporate offices in Vancouver, BC and Palo Alto, CA our staff enjoys a fun and creative environment where we take pride in developing the next generation of innovators and creators at our camps and programs across the nation.
Sales & Marketing Coordinator
We are looking for a high-performing Sales and Marketing Coordinator to work with us to meet and exceed our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by helping drive sales and marketing activities with our sales and marketing teams. Interested applicants should send their cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Description Details
We are looking for a high-performing Sales and Marketing Coordinator to work with us to meet and exceed our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by helping drive sales and marketing activities with our sales and marketing teams.
- Recruit, train and manage the performance of global Resellers and Authorized Agents
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships through partnerships
- Execute strategic B2B business plan that expands the company’s customer base and ensures its strong presence based on our go to market strategy and business models.
- Collaboratively design and personally deliver sales materials such as presentations, brochures, emails, videos, etc.
- Identify emerging markets and trends while being aware of new products and competition
- Be flexible and capable to do whatever is necessary to make us successful: a startup mentality with a global vision.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in business administration or a related field OR extensive relevant experience in the specific area of need with a history of success
- Previous experience as a successful sales representative or sales coordinator, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization in English and other languages.
- A positive attitude, a team-oriented work style, and the ability to work in an open office
- The experience and knowledge to provide expertise and request assistance based on your own strengths and weaknesses
- Some travel may be required
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Location: This position is located in Vancouver, British Columbia
Technology Education Specialist
Digital Media Academy continues to set new standards in Innovative STEAM education since its start in 1999 on the campus of Stanford University training teachers how to bring technology into the classrooms. In 2002 Digital Media Academy began offering project-based technology education at Tech Camps. Tech Camps has since grown to a global network of over 200k students. Digital Media Academy currently offers technology education camps at Stanford, Harvard, University of Toronto and other prestigious universities in North America and the world.
Digital Media Academy’s new Certified Schools offering provides our expertise in technology education directly to schools globally. Certified Schools provides K -12 schools with an affordable, practical solution that seamlessly integrates rich technology skills and concepts into core content areas. We are working to empower a million educators to enable a billion students with technology education.
- We are passionate about student’s and educator’s success in learning and teaching.
- We work to better advocate for the needs of our incredibly diverse K-12 users.
- We offer competitive compensation, an incredible office experience, and a small dedicated team of experienced professionals to work with.
The Technology Education Specialist will lead the delivery of training, support, and build long-term relationships with our global training partners and educators.
In this role, your goal is to deliver training, communications, and support to provide our partners with the knowledge to develop, achieve, and maintain a high-quality technology integration to enhance instruction, improve student performance, and assist students to become creators of technology rather than just consumers.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Training – conduct demonstrations, training, and propose curriculum implementation plans based on prospective client needs. Deliver high quality online and in-person training and education sessions to drive engagement and usage.
- Build Relationships – maintain strong communications with users enrolled in the program and proactively provide suggestions on effective use.
- Course Content – provide training partners and teachers support that goes beyond solving problems by proactively enabling our users with what they need to succeed.
- Marketing Content – develop materials for educators, schools, and districts to use Certified Schools to support technology education priorities.
- Curriculum Development – solicit customer feedback and recommend improvements to content, user experience, and communications.
We are looking for an innovative thinker who gets things done right and has experience delivering powerful learning experiences for adults.
- 2-4 years of experience in education, online training, or account management.
- Experience working in K-12 education or directly with educators is an asset.
- Exceptional presentation skills and excellent interpersonal skills.
- A bachelor’s degree or higher or relevant equivalent experience.
- A dynamic, enthusiastic, upbeat individual who connects well with others and has a collaborative attitude.
- Organized, methodical, and detail-oriented; with an ability to prioritize and effectively manage multiple projects and tasks concurrently, from start to finish.
- A self-starter with a passion for improving education through technology.
- Someone with the ability to inspire learners to innovate, create and problem-solve.
- Someone who understands pedagogy, the growth mindset, and 21st-Century Skills.
- Flexible to support a global customer base. Sometimes at unusual hours.
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your application via Indeed: https://ca.indeed.com/job/technology-education-specialist-46304aafd225c088. We thank you for your interest. Please know that due to the number of applications only those candidates short-listed will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year